The Pirate Run 2021
We are planning to hold the race on 12 September 2021 starting at 10.30am. As always we plan an 8ish mile run through stunning coastal scenery with the odd hill! Race Headquarters will be at Bude Surf Club adjacent to Crooklets Car Park. The entry form for the race can be found through this link https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?event_id=8409
All entrants will receive a Pirate Run medal and a delicious Pengenna pasty. Please indicate on your entry whether you require steak, vegetarian or vegan.
This year, as we don’t know what the regulations will be in the autumn, we have made some alterations to our plans that you need to be aware about:
- Entries are reduced to 200 so enter early
- There are no changes to entries allowed after 28 August 2021
- All race numbers will be posted to you in advance to avoid a congested registration area
- There will be no baggage storage facilities – please leave your belongings in your vehicle. The car park is between race HQ and the start so you can easily drop things in on the way to the start.
- There will be only one water station roughly half way around the course. How this is managed will depend on guidance at the time.
We look forward to welcoming you again to Bude Pirate run!
Details of the route can be found here —-> Route-Map
3D view of the route can be found here—> https://www.relive.cc/view/1538174672
Pirate Run 2019 Results here –> Bude Pirate – 2019 Results
Results for 2018 Race can be found here – Bude Pirate Run Results – 2018